Freitag, 12. November 2010

RP/HC

I`m back for the who knows what time and I am posting the (almost) complete discography by this german hc band called MILES TO GO . Their bassist is a very good friend of mine but thats not the reason I post this,I really like their sound and I am very sorry that they broke up in 09. So enough brabbing fuckers just listen to this if you like nyhc or old school shit.

If you like it comment, if not fuck off fruit.






















"Dead End Road Demo"

1.More In Life
2.Our Place
3.Dead End Road

I

















"Times Like These Demo"

1.Changes
2.Expectations
3.Your Mistake
4.Overcome
5.Consequences

II




















"When Seasons Change Split"

1.These Days
2.Trivial
3.Intro/Wolfpack

III






















"Outburst EP"

1.Set In Stone
2.End Of The Age
3.Dead End Road
4.Sky`s The Limit
5.Built To Last

IV


Enjoy




1 Kommentar:

Mari hat gesagt…

Welcome back!!! \\m//