Donnerstag, 1. April 2010

Should we all perish??

Idk what that means but.. i'm not the religious type.. sorry.. not.. thought these guys were a religious band but i think i was wrong... they're pretty fucking brutal. and thats all i have to say... fucking brutal. album before this is too. anyone wants it hit me the fuck up. fucks.


All Shall Perish - Awaken The Dreamers
"When Life Meant More..."
"Black Gold Reign"
"Never... Again"
"The Ones We Left Behind"
"Awaken the Dreamers"
"Memories of a Glass Sanctuary"
"Stabbing to Purge Dissimulation"
"Gagged, Bound, Shelved and Forgotten"
"Until the End"
"From So Far Away"
"Misery's Introduction"
"Songs for the Damned"




And let me give a "shout out" to my dogg Princess, lasted 11 years.. i'll miss you babygirl. Cheers. Toke up.

Kommentare:

Hororo hat gesagt…

R.I.P. Princess. I'll probably cry when my cat dies.

As for All Shall Perish, they rock, as does The Price of Existence. Not too fond of the debut on the other hand.

HUANSOAHN hat gesagt…

great stuff,and sorry for yo dog man,lost mine 5 years ago and I was sad as fuck....

Grrizzly hat gesagt…

Yeeah man.. total bummer. gettin through it tho.

Mari hat gesagt…

Thanks for the brutal contribution, very much appreciated.
And R.I.P. to your cute Princess dog. I think many of us have more than one pet friend to remember. Pets, and animals in general, are often so much better than certain humans ...

HUANSOAHN hat gesagt…

yes they are its so true,sad but true

breakyaface1864 hat gesagt…

how could I have overlooked this?!?!
sad for you man, but it gets better with time...
I lost my german-shepp a couple months ago, shit was heavy.
All shall perish-how true, no matter how rich or poor a person is, they cannot purchase time.