Mittwoch, 7. April 2010

And now for something completely different.

Figured I'd post something different from the whole metal and hardcore-ness. If you're a fan of punk, you might kno these dudes.. or you might of just heard of them.. Against Me! and yes that exclamation point is suppose to be there. I guess you can consider them a folk-punk band. Recently more mainstream and pop-ish so I figured i'd compile all my favorites from them with there three good albums, The Eternal Cowboy... Searching for a Former Clarity.. and New Wave. I hope you fuckers enjoy atleast some of this.. his voice is very unique and raspy.. i like it.. and I hope you will too.. oh and lemme kno if any song doesnt work, think some aren't mp3 but rather mpeg4 or some shit.

Against Me! - Greatest hits? of my own.. bitch!!!
1. T.S.R. (This Shit Rules) - Eternal Cowboy
2. Cliche Guevara
3. Sink, Florida, Sink
4. Slurring The Rhythms
5. Unsubstantiated Rumors Are Good Enough For Me
6. You Look Like I Need A Drink
7. Cavalier Eternal
8. Miami - Searching For A Former Clarity
9. Unprotected Sex With Multiple Partners
10. How Low
11. Pretty Girls (The Mover)
12. Even At Our Worst We're Still Better Than Most (The Roller)
13. Don't Lose Touch
14. New Wave - New Wave
15. Up The Cuts
16. Stop!
17. Thrash Unreal
18. Gypsy Panther
19. So Much More
20. Full Sesh
21. Graceful Concession (Untitled)
22. Clap, Clap
23. Take Aim

Kommentare:

HUANSOAHN hat gesagt…

cool always wanted to try some of their shit out.thx

Grrizzly hat gesagt…

hellyeah.. Sink Florida Sink is a catchy one..... and Thrash Unreal is my favorite.