Montag, 22. März 2010

What a day...

My HD crashed I lost all my music....my own vinyl rips,my demo/b side collections EVERYTHING!This is so fucking sad...posting will slow down ( it already started). I mean they almost can heal every fucking illness on this dirtball but the cannot repair recover crashed HDs for an affordable prize? Anyways this album is a fucking killer TRVE death metal with a lot of thrash and sludge influences.I promise you this is the real shit it even beats that GROTESQUERY album I posted.... So fucking check it out.



















OBLITERATION

"Nekropsalms"

1. Ingesting Death
2. Catacombs of Horror
3. Exterminate
4. The Spawn of a Dying Kind
5. Nekropsalms Evoke the Frozen Age
6. Styxerian Path (Into Darkness)
7. The Worm that Gnaws in the Night

dun dun dundundun

Kommentare:

mikxxx hat gesagt…

OH man...
I had the same problem about two months ago and i was a fucking stupid - no backups....
i totally understand you, i have lost over 100 gigab of music.
It's like a knife, he?

HUANSOAHN hat gesagt…

It fucking hurts dude you know what I am going through right now...I lost 300gb(!) mostly vinyl rips and demo cassete rips from my past..and the worst part is that our whole new album was recorded and unmixed and I was the only bandmember to have those demos....everything gone with the fucking wind....

mikxxx hat gesagt…

Very hard... fffccck...
yes, i know!
as for the gaga stuff, yeah the legend says that before years lady gaga was the singer of a hardcore punk band... fucking sell out.
this is a proper release i think.
and on a videoclip she wear patches of doom and gism the stupid fucker.
doom i think made a statement that they don't like and the usual stuff.

Mari hat gesagt…

I'm so sorry for the crash! It happened to me once, I could recover most of the lost things, but since then I make back-up. It's a boring and time-comsuming thing but ...
But I'm sure you already know and the thing is not going to make you feel better ...
I was told there are programs that can get data back from crashed HD. I think Cheeto also experienced something like that but recently he announced that a friend of his had been able to recover the lost stuff. Ask him.

About the object of the post, can't wait to listen to it! I'm sure it kills ...
\m/

Mari hat gesagt…

This album is mindblowing!
Thanks for making me know these guys, Huansohan. These guys might play whatever style they want and they would fu*ing rip!