Montag, 25. Januar 2010

The Darkest Red

It's been awhile... been busy with school and work.. payin bills.. who gives a fuck about me lets talk some metal. Ever hear of the Agony Scene. probably.. oh well I'm gonna post one of my favorite albums by them, The Darkest Red.. Its pretty damn brutal. and yeah they sing a lil bit but fuck off its still good. It also has a cover of Devilock from the Misfits.. and as an added bonus I added their cover of Paint It Black from their debut self titled album. Your welcome fucks.

The Agony Scene - The Darkest Red
"Prelude"
"The Darkest Red"
"Scars Of Your Disease"
"Screams Turn To Silence"
"Sacrifice"
"Prey"
"Procession"
"Suffer"
"My Dark Desire"
"Scapegoat"
"Forever Abandoned"
"Devilock" (Misfits cover)

Fuck = Paint It Black

Kommentare:

HUANSOAHN hat gesagt…

I love this dudes too bad they broke up.do you happen to have the SOCIAL DISTORTION cover they did?I think it was the japan bonus track for this album or GET DAMNED.and I search for their debut live demo ep thingy...but great post man good to see you back

breakyaface1864 hat gesagt…

yeah, checking this boys out, also fuck=paint it black made me laugh :)