Montag, 4. Januar 2010

Break stuff.














Its just one of those days

When you don't wanna wake up

Everything is fucked

Everybody sux

You don't really know why

But want justify

Rippin' someone's head off

No human contact

And if you interact
Your life is on contract

Your best bet is to stay away motherfucker

It's just one of those days!!


Ah great finally a Limp Bizkit post on my favourite blog. Sorry I have to disappoint you dear reader this is only another announcement I have to make. We have a new member on the team: Breakyaface from Sack My Hardcore will handle this blog with us and I know he will do it good so give it up or him bitchezzz.
And no theres no connection to Fred Turd.

Kommentare:

breakyaface hat gesagt…

Love the sense of humor!
Just made my day :D
fur shur i will try my best!

Mari hat gesagt…

Welcome to Breakyaface!

breakyaface1864 hat gesagt…

Thanks Mari! :) sorry for the late reply, I just saw it.