Mittwoch, 4. November 2009

This is the end?

Hey people right now I am fighting with myself to shut down this blog or just take some time off,I know posting has become rare on here and I am spending too much time on Brothers In Crime and Useless Fucking Bullshit but since all my blogmates disappeared or killed their own blogs I have lost the will to go on....

But hey the blog will stay on here maybe i will change my mind someday...

So thanks to everyone giving me positive feedback,reading my rants checking out good bands,thx to all of my blogdudes (you were awesome!).

Fuck off to all the haters and enemies.

Thanks to all the blogs which I became friends with (Sludge Swamp,No Funeral,Lockjaw and countless others)

I am still around haunting other blogs and commenting here and then.

You can still visit my fetish blog or the BIC for some decent HC.

Thanks for reading.

H.

Kommentare:

MERCENARIO hat gesagt…

Bad news for the blog we like...

Una abrazo!

HUANSOAHN hat gesagt…

But Good news to hear from you man!Thanks!

d. hat gesagt…

please don't do this H

Wooderson hat gesagt…

Thanks for everything...I completely understand how you're feeling. Cheers!

Mari hat gesagt…

Ehi, Mensch, this is a pity! I hope you'll change your idea.
Btw, I'm still waiting for an explosive "Huansoahn Compilation" you promised at the Swamp ... :-)