Montag, 8. Juni 2009

SUCK ON THIS!

Heres some HC records I was listening to the last few months.I dont want to present you the same old bullshit you heard on thousands of blogs so give these bands a listen and maybe buy these records.

First off

SLEDGEHAMMER a band fronted by Dwid of INTEGRITY and backed up by guys from LIAR,CONGRESS and other bands I dont wanna know of!
Good clevo style hatecore with a mid nineties feeling to it!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

SLEDGEHAMMER
"Your Arsonist" EP

1.London`s Burning
2.I`m watching you
3.Very Friendly
4.Let me entertain you

I


next


I`d like to call this lumberjack music,a little technical,violent,psychotic hc from Dakota/Dakota,basically music to cut down trees...and sometimes people!
It`s amazing how they add true metal guitar parts to this!
They sound a little like YAPHET KOTTO and COMBATWOUNDEDVETERAN.
And I am very disappointed that this EP is so short!If you have more by them tell me!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

(LONE) WOLF & CUB
"May you only see sky" EP

1.Back to the future pt.4
2.Get your knifes sharpened (for the holidays)
3.I Swear I've Been to this Autozone Before
4.If I Were A Snake I'd be A Belt by Now
5.Misplaced Mortar Gag #2
6.Punching A Fish
7.This Time, Lets Try it Again With Our Shirts Off

II


next

I love Connecticut HC, DEATH THREAT are one of my all time fav bands.But this is not DT it`s UNFORGIVEN the band with DEADWRONG frontman Ivan,this is heavy shit between MERAUDER & INTEGRITY with some memorable guitar parts and addicting songs,so get it motherfuckers!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

UNFORGIVEN
"Last of the few" EP

1.It`s all been wasted
2.Pathetic Life
3.Transformed
4.War Games
5.Brother
6.Anthem for revenge

III


last but not least

ALPHA & OMEGA hail from LA and play straight fast forward HC for fans of LEEWAY,CRO-MAGS,BULLDOZE and such!
Really amazing stuff definitely worth a few checks!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

ALPHA & OMEGA
"Devil`s Bed" EP

1.No More Pain
2.Silent Ground
3.Brick By Brick
4.Burned
5.Devil's Bed

IV

and please leave a comment like you always used to!

Kommentare:

TONA hat gesagt…

Im liking this Lone Wolf & cub ...a lot! Thanks!

HUANSOAHN hat gesagt…

yeah I am pretty much into it myself^^