Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2008

Fag Magnetic anyone?

So you like the new Metallica because they are so metal again?If yes stop reading and kill yourself immediately.If you think they still just do it for the fucking money then you are my friend its that simple really!Of course its another introduction which has nothing to do with the following post but I thought I just tell you my opinion on this whole bullshit!BLACK ANVIL just released an amazing black/thrash album so far so good but just when I realized how great this record is I found out that those guys played in one of my alltime fav HC band called KILL YOUR IDOLS...now thats what I call a change of heart!So if you like Darkthrone and Celtic Frost give them a chance its worth the time!Goddamn it`s NYBM motherfuckers!


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

BLACK ANVIL
"Time insults the mind"

1. Margin For Terror
2. Ten Talons Deep
3. Deathsomnia
4. On This Day Death
5. Release The Kraken
6. And You Thought You Knew Pain!
7. 777
8. L.T.H.L.T.K.
9. Dethroned Emperor (Celtic Frost Cover)

It`s here

Keine Kommentare: