Dienstag, 28. Oktober 2008

Back on fucking track!

Hey it`s been a long fucking time since I posted shit so this will be my (our) return to the blog scene I hope!
I wanted to do this for a very long time but since I saw that my (our) buddies from Sludge Swamp did the EAGLES OF DEATH METAL I wanted to complete the discography by posting their rarities!
So enjoy this crazy stuff and give me some fucking feedback!


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

1.Nasty Notion
2.Boy's Bad News (Slab Version)
3.The gosso king of crater lake
4.Hogleg
5.You keep on talking
6.Addicted To Love (Robert Palmer cover)
7.Beat On The Brat (Ramones cover)
8.High Voltage Rock 'N' Roll (AC DC cover)

Get it here!

Kommentare:

saturnine hat gesagt…

Thanks for posting these!(!!!)

Here's another cover that I don't think they've put to tape yet... http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=eagles+new+rose

Cheeto hat gesagt…

Welcome back, brothers!!! Thanx for posting these, too!