Donnerstag, 21. August 2008

This is posted by a guy I know for almost 20 years now and he brings you an amazing post so pay tribute to my homie CHOCOLATE JESUS or fuck your own ass and die!Here is what he has to say so listen carefully:

Almost a complete collection of rare tracks and single B-sides by the aussie Punk'n'Roll band THE LIVING END, most of the songs have never been available outside Australia. If you like it, please buy the albums and support them.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


ST-era

Living In Sin
Live It Up
Sleep On It
Lone Ranger(Live)
Mr Business Man
Train Kept A Rollin(Live)
Witch Doctor


Roll On-era

I Get A Kick Out Of You
I've Just Seen A Face
The Man With No Name
Homestead
There Is No Radio


Modern ARTillery-era

Blinded
Fond Farewell
The Avenue
Just Too Bad
No Reaction


State Of Emergency-era

I Cant Give You What I Havent Got
Flood In The Sky
Girls Talk
Ape Face
Dont Turn Away
Wrong Side Of The Tracks
Blue Moon Of Kentucky
Bringin It All Back Home


White Noise-era

Live To Love
Beware The Moon
CIA
Listen Up Suzie
Shes Calling Out
Hopeless


Live-Songs / Compilation Tracks / miscellaneous

Baby I'm A Want You (Andrew Denton's Musical Challenge 2)
Girls On Film (VA - UnDone: The Songs of Duran Duran)
Ready (VA - Short Music For Short People)
Leilani (VA - Stoneage Cameos)
Rising Sun (VA- Standing On The Outside Cold Chisel Tribute)
Jingle Bell Rock (feat. Kylie Minogue)
Living Underground
The Wild One (Aria Awards)
Do What I Do (Hellbound ltd release)
Prisoner Of Society - Reggae Version
I Get A Kick Out Of You Live

Suck on it!

Posted by Chocolate Jesus

Say thanks if you liked that!

1 Kommentar:

Hiroki hat gesagt…

Thank you for the living end stuff :-)

- Hiroki

www.dingleberryhaze.blogspot.com